"It’s well worth noting that the Triangle Borea BRA1 height speakers are able to upgrade your home cinema with Dolby Atmos sound. There are fittings to help with wall-mounting or even ceiling-mount these speakers and that’s the better way to go given that they’re really too big to sit on top of the smaller surrounds."
"Your only other consideration would be whether or not to add the BRA1 height modules and we’d certainly encourage you to if you can afford them and find the space to ceiling or wall-mount. We tried out a 5.1.4 arrangement with them, watching the Nauru bombing attack sequence at the beginning of Unbroken, and it makes for an excellent experience."
"As with Deadpool, we get a terrifically precise feeling of objects moving fast across the space. In this case it’s the Japanese Zero fighter planes zooming by on their machine gun runs."
"There’s a clear difference this time with that element of height added in. The Zeroes are a good couple of feet above the line of our five standard speakers just like we’re sitting in the cockpit of the US bomber. When Louis goes down to fix the bomb bay doors the height of those effects is raised even further with the bullets coming down from even higher angles. Truly cinematic stuff."
By What Hi-Fi? published
The Borea BRA1 speakers, dedicated to the reproduction of sound effects, are an ideal complement to your home theater set-up.
Thanks to their adjustable crossover, they can be used as follows:
- As vertical 3D effects: The speakers are placed on top of the main speakers, with the BRA1 angled up, using the sound wave reflection principle.
- As horizontal effects: The speakers are placed on the back or side walls thanks to their dedicated mounting system. With an angled front, the BRA1s allow for precise and direct targeting of the sound waves towards the listener.
Build a powerful home theater system that ranges from a 3.1.2 to a 9.2.4 configuration and enjoy clear, dynamic, and precise sound for an immersive and heart-pounding experience.
*The BRA1 can be placed on the BR03 and BR08 speakers of the Borea range.
SOUND OPENING AND CONSISTENCY
To ensure a consistent sound, the BRA1 speakers use the same technologies as the current Borea range: an EFS fabric dome tweeter combined with a natural cellulose paper membrane driver. Triangle stands out due to the presence of this 16 cm driver offering the great open sound, the brand is known for.
The versatility of the BRA1 speakers is enhanced by a crossover which can be adjusted depending on their use.
To overcome the directivity of high frequencies, the BRA1 have a switch on the terminal to adjust the crossover as applicable.
Placed on top of the main speakers, the BRA1 have a different behavior than a traditional direct dispersion speaker. It is therefore necessary to compensate for the directivity in order to maintain the entire bandwidth that is altered by the sound wave reflection.
Two types of crossovers are available, a linear one for direct dispersion of horizontal effects, and an upward crossover to compensate for the losses associated with indirect dispersion of vertical 3D effects.
- Sound wave reflection : The speakers are placed on top of the main speakers, with the BRA1 angled up, using the sound wave reflection principle, thus adding a new vertical dimension.
- Direct dispersion : The speakers are placed on the back or side walls thanks to their dedicated mounting system. With an angled front, the BRA1s allow for precise and direct targeting of the sound waves towards the listener.
Borea loudspeakers benefit from research and innovations from the Esprit Ez range for uncompromising sound reproduction.
EFS TWEETER - A DIFFUSION THROUGHOUT THE ROOM
The tweeter of the Borea range is equipped with a next-generation system called EFS* (Efficient Flow System).
It is based on the association of a 25mm silk dome, known for its neutrality, with a phase plug developed specifically to homogenize high-frequency diffusion. This system significantly reduces the directivity regardless of your listening location in the room.
The dome is placed inside the partial horn loading, reducing reflections and allowing a clear reproduction of the high frequencies. This transducer is powered by a neodymium motor generating high magnetic power in a compact size. It is coupled to a cooling system, ensuring a better power handling.
MIDRANGE IN NATURAL CELLULOSE - A UNIQUE TONALITY
The Borea range, inheritor of the Esprit Ez technological innovations, also incorporates a midrange driver with a membrane made out of 100% natural cellulose paper, receiving no surface treatment. This paper membrane, unique to TRIANGLE, avoids any coloration of the intermediate frequencies, and transposes the voices with stunning realism and tonality.
In an ongoing pursuit of excellence, the profile of the cone was also redesigned to improve the rigidity and now provides an extended frequency response.
NEUTRALITY AND SOUND CLARITY
Significant research has been carried out to reduce internal vibrations in the cabinet. Unprecedented in speakers of this category, all models of the Borea range feature perforated internal panels in MDF & EVA foam, thus stiffening the transducer/cabinet combination.
At the end of each internal reinforcement, a high-density EVA foam gasket ensures the contact between the motor of the transducer and the reinforcement. The vibrations of the driver generated by the suspension of the membrane are greatly mitigated, the latter transmitting a low residual vibration to the cabinet.
Each speaker of the Borea range has its own decoupling system.
All speakers in the Borea range have a magnetic protective grill, showing no visible inserts or screws. It is recommended to remove the grills when listening to the speakers, as they can impact the sound.
|Drivers||Tweeter : 25mm|
Midrange : 16cm
|Bandwidth (+/- 3dB)||90Hz - 22kHz|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||80W|
|Min./Max. Impedance (Ohms)||4.5Ω / 8Ω|
|Cabinets Dimensions||20.6 x 18 x 30 cm|
|Packaging Dimensions||37.5 x 28 x 37.5 cm|
|Unit Net Weight||3.6 kg|
|Gross Weight||8.5 kg|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.