The TOPPING D90 is a new class of DAC being produced by TOPPING that uses the latest AKM D/A chip, the AK4499. It is also equipped with an XMOS XU208 USB chip, AK4118 S/PDIF receiver chip, and a CPLD programmable logic chip. For drivers, it uses German Thesycon drivers. Finally, it comes with a pair of AccuSilicon 451584MHz and 49.1520MHz high-end femtosecond clocks.
For inputs, the D90 has USB-B (XMOS), optical, coaxial, AES, IIS, and Bluetooth 5.0. For outputs, it has a single-ended RCA Stereo and a balanced XLR, which can be used one at a time or together simultaneously. The USB and IIS inputs support up to PCM32bit / 768 kHz and DSD512 Native. Optical, coaxial, and AES inputs support up to PCM24bit / 192 kHz. Finally, Bluetooth 5.0 input supports up to PCM24bit / 96 kHz LDAC.
It comes with a volume control function so it can be used both as a DAC and as a DAC/Pre-Amplifier. This volume control can be disabled to make the D90 function purely as a DAC that produces output levels of 4Vrms (XLR) and 2Vrms (RCA).
- Flagship level Balanced DAC AK4499
- XMOS XU208 USB chip, decoding up to PCM 32-bit/768kHz and DSD512 natively
- AKM AK4118 SPDIF chip, decoding PCM up to 24-Bit/192kHz
- Bluetooth 5.0 Support with multiple codecs including Apt-X, Apt-X HD, Apt-X LL, LDAC, and many more
- Multiple inputs supported like USB, I2S, Optical, Coaxial, and AES
- Dual output slots one balanced XLR socket and one single-ended RCA output
- Output Voltage: RCA:2Vrms@ 0dBFS
- Dynamic Range: 127dB@1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 127dB@1kHz
- Noise: <1.5uVrms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-40kHz
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.
Powered by Froala Editor