Integrated high quality Rega MM phono stage
RB110 tonearm with ultra-low friction play bearings
Factory fitted Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge
EBLT advanced drive belt
Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter
High quality, 24 V low noise synchronous motor
Three plinth finish options
Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
BUILT-IN PHONO STAGE
The built-in phono stage is a high specification pre-amplifier. It is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an appropriate system or audio amplifier. This allows simple connection to a wide variety of products using either the standard twin phono to phono lead (supplied) or phono to 3.5 mm plug (not supplied).
RB110 tonearm built with Rega designed, bespoke, ultra low friction bearings (Patent Pending). Pre-set bias assembly negating the need for the user to set bias, making this the most ‘Plug & Play’ turntable we have ever manufactured. Ergonomically, re-designed and stiffer headshell for improved usability and appearance.
Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
24 V, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminium pulley offering low noise and better speed stability.
Advanced EBLT drive belt supplied as standard for improved speed performance and accuracy.
Three finish options, black, white or walnut effect matt finish plinth with vastly improved appearance and ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside.
CENTRAL BEARING HOUSING
Precision brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself while minimising the transfer of potential energy. (Patent Pending)
23 mm, high mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
Our latest custom foot design to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
MOTOR COVER TRAY
Motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
111 g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight.
|Tonearm||Hand assembled RB110 tonearm|
|Cartridge||Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge|
|Motor||24 V low noise motor|
|Dimensions (lid closed) (W x H x D)||447 x 117 x 360 mm|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money.
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.