Desktop amplifier this small and this inexpensive has no business sounding this good!
Topping PA3 is a high fidelity D class amplifier enclosed in a compact, stylish and minimalist aluminum case. High quality build and components paired with its affordable price make it a perfect choice for an entry level stereo amplifier. It is a perfect partner for a pair of bookshelf speakers delivering 80 watts per channel at a 4-ohm load – enough to drive 10-inch speakers.
PA3 built around the latest generation STMicroelectronics TDA7498E dual BTL class-D audio amplifier chip, making it melodic and powerful. TDA7498E is a highly efficient amp with small offset and is fitted with smart thermal overload protection. The amplifier chip is paired with a MCU processor that’s responsible for smart control and protection of the amp to prevent overloads, overheating, overvoltage and undervoltage. MCU also provides the input memory for Topping PA3. On top of that PA3 is packed with audiophile-grade components to support the amplifier chip and help it realize its maximum potential with minimal interferences and distortions. These include EPCOS film capacitors, Nichicon hi-fi capacitors, an OMRON relay and an ALPS audio potentiometer, famous for its precision.
Topping PA3 is equipped with a dual input, allowing the user to connect it to two different devices and select the input using the dedicated button on the front panel. Front panel’s design is very clean and pleasant looking as it features no screws and has only one button that can be used for both powering it on and off and for selecting the input. Selected input is indicated by one of two small LEDs placed right next to the button. These LEDs can also inform the user of any potential malfunctions of the device. Front panel is also fitted with an elegant volume knob. Concave arches on the sides of the amplifier distinct it from dull, boxy-looking competitors. Embedded rear panel is packed with RCA input and output sockets.
|16.8 x 12 x 3.7cm
|2 pairs of RCA
|BTL, Banana jack
|Suitable speaker impedance
|4 - 8 Ohm
|Maximum output power
|80W x 2 @ 4Ohm, 70W x 2 @ 8Ohm
|THD+N (@ 1kHz)
|20Hz - 20kHz
|0.6Vrms @ 4 Ohm, 0.9Vrms @ 8 Ohm
|89dB @ 4 Ohm, 91dB @ 8 Ohm
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.