Take movies and music to new heights
Redesigned from the ground up, the all-new Reference Premiere series leverages over 70 years of Klipsch signature acoustic expertise with cutting-edge technology to deliver the ultimate home theater solution.
The all-new line is an enhanced version of the company’s award-winning Reference Premiere series speakers. Now in its second generation, the Reference Premiere speakers feature the latest technological audio advancements, premium material upgrades, and dramatic cosmetic details.
The Reference Premiere RP-8060FA Dolby Atmos enabled floorstanding speaker includes a built-in elevation channel speaker integrated into the top of the speaker to reflect sound off the ceiling to deliver the overhead Dolby Atmos experience in addition to stereo sound towards the listener.
- Built-in Elevation Channel for Dolby Atmos
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Main Channel: 8" Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
- Height Channel: 6.5" Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofer
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix port
- Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
To put it simply, Dolby Atmos is the greatest advancement in home and cinema audio since surround sound. The addition of elevation speakers reflects sound from the ceiling to put sound anywhere in your room - making you feel like you’re truly in the middle of the action.
Built-in Dolby Atmos elevation speaker
The RP-8060FA full-range tower speakers features a high-performance 6.5” 2-way up-firing Dolby Atmos speaker integrated in the top for an awe-inspiring, encompassing experience. It’s a perfectly matched set up that virtually disappears. The integrated speaker terminals are placed low on the cabinet for convenience and an unobtrusive connection.
Hybrid Tractrix Horn Technology
Klipsch proprietary Tractrix horn loading technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-8060FA is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
All-new Vented Tweeter
The new vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.
Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic woofers are the RP-8060FA signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
Tractrix Port + Dual Terminals
The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies. The RP-8060FA floorstanding speaker features dual input terminals so you can bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.
Finished to Perfection
The RP-8060FA ebony and walnut finishes boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant finish. The cast aluminum feet provides a modern look with less resonance than MDF or ABS plastic. It is mechanically designed to minimize surface area in contact with the floor, decoupling the speaker for faster, tighter low frequencies and more detail.
Copper anodized trim rings, cast aluminum feet, satin painted baffles and a laser etched logo treatment give the Reference Premiere series a modern, premium look.
Main Channel Specification
|Frequency Response||32-25kHz +/-3dB|
|Sensitivity||98dB @ 2.83V/1m|
|Power Handling (Cont/Peak)||150W/600W|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω Compatible|
|High Frequency Driver||1" Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn|
|Low Frequency Driver||Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers|
|Enclosure Type||Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix® Port|
|Inputs||Dual Binding Posts|
|Dimensions in mm H x W x D||1095 x 277 x 503 mm|
Height Channel Specification
|Frequency Response||Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications|
|Sensitivity||Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications|
|Power Handling (Cont/Peak)||75W/300W|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω Compatible|
|High Frequency Driver||1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn|
|Low Frequency Driver||6.5" Cerametallic Cone Woofer|
|Enclosure Type||Acoustic Suspension|
|Inputs||Single Binding Posts|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.