The RP-600M II bookshelf speakers offer incredible performance for their price. They provide detailed mids and highs and can dish out surprisingly articulate bass for a bookshelf speaker. The company reworked the woofer and tweeter to give them a leg up on the previous generation
These versatile speakers serve many roles well. You can use a pair of them as your main speakers in a two-channel stereo setup. Or you can use them as front- or surround-channel speakers in a home theater system. No matter what they're doing, they'll serve up detailed sound
BIGGER HORN, BETTER SOUND
A new, larger 90° x 90° silicone composite hybrid Tractrix® horn provides incredibly efficient transfer of high-frequency waves into the listening area for crisper, clearer sound. The phase plug and compression molded silicone face ensure smooth frequency response
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM TWEETER
The exclusive 1" LTS minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference Premiere Series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
VENTED TWEETER DESIGN
The vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high-frequency reproduction.
ALL-NEW CERAMETALLIC WOOFER
A signature feature on the Reference Premiere series speakers, the 6.5" Cerametallic™ woofer has been updated for absolutely flawless sound reproduction, minimum distortion, and maximum efficiency. The redesigned woofer will deliver the power, detail, and emotion you expect from a Klipsch Reference Premiere speaker.
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the Reference Premiere port allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies and cleaner, more powerful bass.
BI-WIRING BI-AMPING CAPABILITY
Dual input terminals for bi-wiring / bi-amping capabilities separate high and low-frequency current into different speaker cables, reducing distortion for clearer midrange. Bi-amping allows for further optimization of performance with separate outboard power amplifiers for the high frequency and low-frequency drivers.
|frequency response:||44-25,000 Hz (± 3dB)|
|power handling:||up to 100 watts RMS|
|dimensions (W x H x D)
21cm x 41cm x 33cm
|Tweeter Type||Hybrid Tractrix Horn|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|Woofer Size (inches)||6.5|
|Power Range||up to 100|
|Frequency Response||44-25k Hz|
|Connector Type||Binding post|
|Recommended Stand Height (inches)||22-26|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money within a week.
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.