Space constraints should never compromise great sound. The Uni-Fi 2.0 UB52 is the perfect solution when space is at a premium yet demand for audiophile sound is not negotiable. Using the same outstanding drivers and technology as the other models in the series ensures this compact, 3-way, bass-reflex monitor delivers a matched sonic signature.
3-Way Speaker Design
With separate tweeter, mid-range and bass drivers the Uni-Fi UB52 delivers clean bass without distorting vocals.
Newly Developed Concentric Driver
A new wide-surround tweeter enhances it’s low and high frequency extension allowing for improved blending with the midrange driver. An entirely new mid-range design features a larger diameter voice coil, new aluminum cone profile, new low-profile surround, and an all-new neodymium magnet assembly.
New Single Piece Woofer
A newly developed single piece aluminum dished cone results in improved stiffness. Combined with an oversized magnet, large diameter voice coil, and extended pole piece, these changes result in improved accuracy and bass dynamics.
Sophisticated 3-Way Crossover
An enhanced design improves response linearity, improves driver integration and delivers a true 6-ohm nominal impedance for compatibility with virtually all AV receivers.
Every Uni-Fi 2.0 enclosure is engineered with thick MDF outer walls and a luxurious black ash vinyl finish. Specially located internal bracing adds stiffness and strength to the cabinet’s outer walls, reducing the cabinet vibration that causes unwanted coloration.
|Speaker type:|| 3-way, bass reflex|
|Tweeter:||1 x 1-inch soft dome, concentrically mounted|
|Midrange:||1 x 4-inch aluminum cone|
|Woofer:||1 x 5.25-inch aluminum cone|
|Crossover frequency:||200 / 2,000 Hz|
|Frequency response:||46 to 35,000 Hz |
|Sensitivity:||85 dB at 2.83 v/1m|
|Recommended amplifier power:||40 to 140 wpc|
|Peak power handling:||140 wpc|
|Nominal impedance:||6 Ohm|
|Binding posts:||5-way custom|
|Cabinet finishes:||Black ash vinyl|
|Accessories included:||Fabric grille|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.