The Dayton Audio MK402X bookshelf speaker pair has the same amenities as the popular MK402 but an upgraded, more refined crossover delivers a smoother, non-fatiguing high-end. It features a 4'' woofer that extends to the low-frequency range and a 3/4'' tweeter that produces high frequencies with a wide dispersion. Amazing sound quality from a speaker this size gives more value for your money.
The MK402X offers fantastic sound quality and articulation as the original but features a more refined crossover that produces smoother highs. Enhance your music listening experience with this pair of two-way vented bookshelf speakers.
The MK402X features an attractive textured, black vinyl finish that stands out at first glance. The cabinet offers a unique geometric design for the baffle that sets it apart from much more basic speakers in its price range. The grill is removable and made of a high-quality black cloth that discretely obscures the most appealing features of this design, the drivers.
The 3/4" tweeter is elegant with a very airy top-end that can be appreciated by anybody that enjoys the delicate side of music that is often left behind by most speakers. The dispersion from this tweeter provides a life-like ambiance that truly sets a scene for the music.
The woofer is able to play down to the 60 Hz range with ease. A 4" woofer playing low frequencies would normally limit the upper-frequency range, that is not the case here. The woofer plays through a large portion of the vocal range, adding coherency and smoothness to music.
The built-in crossover creates a non-fatiguing, enjoyable listening experience. It features a 3.3 kHz, 3rd order high-pass, 2nd order low-pass filter. The 7-component crossover uses asymmetrical slopes to help blend the two drivers in a more musical way. The crossover now has a flatter treble response that delivers a smoother high-end. Terminals feature 5-way gold plated posts for simple and secured connectivity.
|2-way vented bookshelf
|4" high excursion driver with a treated paper cone
|3/4" soft dome
|40 watts RMS/ 80 watts max
|60 to 20,000 Hz
|84 dB 1W/1m
|3.3kHz, 3rd order high pass, 2nd order low-pass (asymmetrical slopes)
|5-way gold plated binding posts
|9-1/2" H x 5-3/4" W x 6-5/8"D
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.