Dayton Audio's DTA-1 mini amplifier has the heart of a serious performer, in a truly portable package. The DTA-1's Class D output chip produces imaging, dynamics, and sound quality that rival esoteric tube amps—up to 15 watts per channel is on tap to push compact speakers.
Don't let the compact size fool you Dayton Audio's DTA-1 mini amplifier is a serious piece of audio gear. A proprietary Class-T amplifier chip enables the DTA-1 to be 88% efficient while still producing pristine, high-resolution output. This makes the DTA-1 T-Amp an obvious choice for powering high efficiency single driver speakers. Up to 15 watts of power per channel is on tap to drive desktop and bookshelf speakers, for the ultimate portable hi-fi setup at home or in your office. The Dayton Audio DTA-1 T-Amp can run off of 8 AA batteries for total portability, or the included switching power supply (with quick-release US and European style plugs) for stationary use. A rear mounted 3.5 mm stereo (1/8) audio input is provided. The amplifier also includes a 6 long, coiled male-to-male 3.5 mm cable for making connections to iPods, MP3 players, PCs, and portable CD or DVD players. Spring-loaded push terminals are incorporated for quick speaker wire termination. Intelligent short-circuit and over-temperature protection ensure amplifier longevity. The Dayton Audio DTA-1 is the perfect replacement for the now unavailable Sonic Impact 5066 NIB class T amplifier. Dayton Audio has taken the technology developed for the Sonic Impact 5066 and perfected it in this hand-held digital amplifier.
- Palm-size Class D 30 watt amplifier
- Great sounding amp—also convenient for travel
- Battery or AC powered—power supply included—for perfect portability
- 88% amplifier efficiency prolongs battery life
- Superior, Hi-Fi sound quality
- Soft turn-on eliminates annoying speaker pop
- CE and RoHS rated design
|Power output||2 x 15 watts RMS (into 4 ohms @ 10% THD),|
2 x 10 watts RMS (into 4 ohms @ 0.1% THD)
|Efficiency||Greater than 88%|
2" H x 6-1/8" W x 3-3/4" D
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.