The DALI SUB E-12 F is a powerful, well-balanced subwoofer with excellent bass reproduction. Featuring a 12" aluminium woofer for maximum rigidity, the SUB E-12 F flawlessly integrates with any stereo or multi-channel system.
Maximising bass output and distribution around the room
Placing a subwoofer is a large part of creating the perfect audio reproduction. To maximise bass output and distribution around the room, we recommend placing the SUB E-12 F in a corner or, if that's not possible, along a wall. The relatively compact size of the subwoofer makes for flexible placement, compared with larger subwoofers, and is a great match for our OPTICON MK2, FAZON, OBERON and SPEKTOR series speakers.
12" ALUMINIUM WOOFER
Keeping distortion to an absolute minimum
The SUB E-12 F incorporates a large 12" aluminium cone woofer that's stiff, lightweight and ensures great transient response. The ability to start and stop quickly is at the heart of our loudspeaker design philosophy, and it lets the SUB E-12 F integrate easily with front speakers of any size, from bookshelfs to floorstanders. Also, the construction of the SUB E-12 F cone avoids the need for a dust cap, which ensures piston-like movement and keeps distortion to an absolute minimum.
CLASS D AMPLIFIER
Rendering audio with absolute integrity
The integrated 170 Watt RMS Class D amplifier is highly linear and renders audio with absolute integrity. Designed for maximum continuous power, the SUB E-12 F also delivers 220 Peak Watts to handle more demanding movie soundtracks and music.
Designed and manufactured to meet exacting DALI standards
The solid MDF cabinet is designed and manufactured to meet our exacting standards. With a choice of enclosures in Black Ash or White finish, and an updated front baffle in matt satin finish, each cabinet blends in perfectly with most speaker designs and room decors. To eliminate potential turbulence underneath the subwoofer, four oversized, polymer-based spikes raise the cabinet by 30 mm, effectively decoupling it from the floor. Raising it off the floor also ensures higher efficiency and more freedom when it comes to placing the subwoofer.
|Frequency Range [+/- 3] dB|| 28 - 190 Hz|
|Input Impedance||25 Kohm|
|Maximum SPL||112 dB|
|Crossover Frequencies||40 - 120 Hz|
|Low Frequency Driver||1 x 12” long stroke|
|Connection Input||RCA, stereo (low-pass filtered), LFE (mono)|
|Max. Amplifier Power Output||220 RMS Watts|
|Continous IEC Power Output||170 RMS Watts|
|Max. Power Consumption||250 Watts|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.