Aiyima A5 PRO Headphone Amplifier DAC Converter 24bit/192kHz Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital-to-Analog Adapter HiFi Decoder & Stereo Pre-Amplifier Receiver
DAC Amplifier - Aiyima DAC A5 Pro
Aiyima A5 Pro DAC Headphone Amplifier has greatly updated chipsets, it is very powerful not just in appearance but also in terms of build quality, and very suitable for your desktop home amplifier audio system.
Basic Edition Operation Steps :
1. Make sure the Volume is turned down to the minimum.
2. Connect the external back-end equipment to the output interface of sound source.
3. Connect the sound source that needs to be used.
4. Connect to power.
5. Press the power switch.
6. Press the input signal selection switch to select the signal (the default input of boot is PC-USB)
7. Turn the Volume dial clockwise to select the desired volume.
8. If the headphone head is 3.5mm, it can be connected with the 6.35rpm 3.5mm adapter configured by the manufacturer (to use RCA analog output, unplug the headset and unplug 6.35 to 3.5 heads).
PC-USB Operation Instructions :
1. Connect the PC-USB interface of the rear amplifier with the factory provided USB cable (USB can support hot plug)
2. Press the input signal selection switch to select USB input.
3. The following photo shows the icon with horn symbol in the lower right corner of PC.
4. Right click to pop up the dialog box and click.
5. Select the playback device recognized by PC in the pop-up dialog box (USB of this amplifier is automatic identification, no manual installation and drive).
6. Click to confirm the identified digital output.
Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital-to-Analog Adapter Decoder
PC-USB Decode Chip CM6642 + DAC Decode Chip ESS9018K2M + DAC Op Amp Chip OPA2134 + Headphone Op Amp Chip NE5532 + Headphone Amp Chip TPA6120; Up to 24Bit/192kHz resolution for USB/Optical/Coaxial, HD audible and superior (the default input of boot is PC-USB).
Dual Headphones Outputs
Updated the single headphone output to Dual Headphone Output (3.5mm / 6.35mm); upgraded the fiber base, optimized the circuit board design, redefined quality and sound.
Two Audio Output Ways
Dual Headphone Output (3.5mm / 6.35mm) and RCA audio output.
If the RCA and Headphone Output are connected at the same time, the Headphone Output will be default and the RCA Audio Output will be suppressed.
*If you want the RCA output, just unplug the headphone output.
Note : If there are no audio output when connecting to a TV, you need to adjust the TV audio source output to optical fiber, coaxial output. Pay attention to switch to the corresponding input mode.
Package List :
1x Aiyima A5 Pro DAC Headphone Amplifier
1x PC-USB Cable
1x User's Manual
1x DC 12V Power Adapter
|Chipsets ||TPA6120, OPA2134; Built-in CM6642 + NE5532 + ESS9018K2M DAC Chip|
|Headphone Output Port||3.5mm / 6.35mm Dual Headphone Output Ports |
|Headphone Max Power Output||405mW 32Ω Load / 1000mW 32Ω Load|
|Headphone Matching impedance||16-300Ω / 16-600Ω|
|PC-USB Input Sampling Frequency||192K/24Bit |
|Optical/Coaxial Input Sampling Frequency ||192K/24Bit |
|Frequency Range ||20H-20kHz (±3dB) |
|PC-USB System Supported ||XP / W7 / W8 / 10 / MAC / Linux|
|THD ||0.01% |
|SNR ||≥105dB |
|Product Dimension ||L 147mm x W 98mm x H 31mm |
|Product Weight ||0.4 kg|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.