A near-iconic passive loudspeaker that lives up to the hype! Great treble, midrange and wide open soundstage. Modern, great build quality, ranks favourably in terms of Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) and the ability to resolve detail and separate voices from instruments that are bound to leave you in awe.
During KEF's 50th anniversary the first generation of passive LS50 loudspeakers were presented to the world. This speaker, entirely based on the legendary LS3/5A, was received with open arms by the public and also received many prestigious awards by the international press. Now, a few generations later, KEF introduces the LS50 Meta which has been improved in many crucial areas.
This LS50 Meta is equipped with revolutionary MAT technology. This Metamaterial Absorption Technology consists of a synthetic material with a maze-like structure which, according to KEF, has the super capacity to remove 99% of the internal cabinet reflections. These channels act as an 'acoustic black hole' that almost fully absorbs unwanted sound. As a result, you experience an unprecedentedly pure sound.
The LS50 Meta also features a specially designed 12th generation Uni-Q with MAT. Due to the improvements in this Uni-Q driver it spreads the sound nicely and homogeneously, enabling you to experience a most realistic sound image and a well-controlled bass throughout the room. These speakers fully ‘disappear’ into the soundstage, fully immersing the listener into the music.
EISA Award Best Standmount Loudspeakers 2021-2022
"The original, EISA Award-winning LS50 loudspeaker was widely acclaimed, but KEF’s engineers have taken it to a new level with numerous detail revisions including the use of Metamaterial Absorption Technology to further control unwanted driver resonances. That may seem like a small internal upgrade, but the result is a magnificent compact speaker capable of a huge soundstage, generous bass and terrific imaging. It’s an already impressive speaker now transformed into something truly special and, at the price, is the very best of its genre. If space is tight – or even if it isn’t – these remarkable speakers are the ones to have, and the strikingly attractive looks further enhance their user-appeal."
|Recommended Amplifier Power||40- 100W|
|Frequency response||47 - 45,000Hz (-6dB)|
25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome with MAT technology
130mm (5.25in.) aluminium alloy
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||302 x 200 x 280.5 mm|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.