Available NOW! Limited Quantity
Improve the bass response and tighten up the imaging of your floor mounted speakers using these Glass Floor Speaker Stands from Monoprice™!
Mid-sized speakers are usually too small to fit on a bookshelf, but placing them on the floor can cause problems with sound quality. For one thing, the drivers are not at the same height as your ears, which means that your ears are not in the center of the cone of sound produced by typical cone drivers (ribbon tweeters are an entirely different matter).
Another problem is that the woofer is so close to the ground that almost half of the sound cone is directed into the floor, where it either gets muffled by carpeting or brightened by a non-carpeted surface. This can cause a muddy bass response that lacks the punch and tightness that it should produce.
These stands solve the problem by lifting the base of your speakers to a point about 23.6" above the floor, thereby lifting the speaker cones to a point much nearer your ears when in a seated listening position. It also gives the woofer a chance to "breath" and expand before it gets reflected and attenuated by the floor. The result is a much tighter bass response coupled with improved clarity across the frequency spectrum.
These stands are constructed of tempered glass with aluminum vertical supports. They support up to 22 lbs. (10 kg) of weight and are 23.6" tall. The lower glass plate is 0.5" (12mm) thick and measures 11.8" x 9.8" (300 x 250 mm), while the lower plate is 0.24" (6mm) thick and measures 9.8" x 7.9" (250 x 200 mm). Each order includes two (2) speaker stands.
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.